Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Pacquiao targeting Jeff Horn for next fight

While the boxing fans would love to see Manny Pacquiao face Terence Crawford, Pacquiao's promoter and team have a different plan.


Australia's Jeff Horn may be the next opponent for Manny Pacquiao.  Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum, told Sky Sports "Jeff Horn is a good possibility…I will be flying soon to the Philippines once I finalized every detail."

It seems likely that the fight will take place in Australia.  

"Now that the New Year is over, I'm going to finalize a location, because we're looking out for an opponent depending on the locations like in Australia, England, Middle East or maybe even in Mexico.  That's what I want to do with the last period of Manny's career. I want him to be known as a worldwide fighter," stated Arum.


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast