Monday, April 13, 2015

Adrien Broner Challenges Danny Garcia

Adrien Broner Challenges Danny Garcia


Almost immediately after the Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson fight, Adrien Broner challenged Danny Garcia to fight in September.  Broner, already has a fight scheduled for June 20 in his hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio.  


Broner issued the challenge on his instagram:


"Great fight Garcia and Lamont .....I'm happy nobody got severely hurt I got love for both fighters but Lamont is closer to me so I was going for him .... Now I got all that out the way this is my message to my friend my homie Danny Garcia heal up well and get back in the gym and fight me in September in Vegas at the MGM GRAND...... Let's get this money and go to rehab together on Sunday."


Broner, was looking to fight Amir Kahn.  That fight fell through when Amir Kahn revealed he did not want to fight at a 144 pound catchweight, he wanted the fight at 147.  Broner, refused to fight at 147 so the fight wasn't made.