Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Floyd Mayweather wants DeGale . . . Eloise DeGale

Last month at the press conference for James DeGale's next fight against Badou Jack, Floyd Mayweather had plenty of nice things to say about DeGale.  The two seemed to get along great and Floyd even asked for his phone number after the press conference.


DeGale suspects that Mayweather has another motive because he seems to be taking a liking to DeGale's older sister - who also happens to be DeGale's personal assistant.

DeGale told the Sun the following:  He said: “I’m not too sure if he likes me or if he is after my sister. You think I’m joking?

“But my sister’s boyfriend is standing there not happy. I’m telling you the truth.”

DeGale added: “Also he likes me a lot because I remind him of a young Floyd Mayweather.

“That’s because I’m a good fighter and I’m a bit mouthy, probably, and a bit flashy.”

Mayweather came clean and admits he likes DeGale's sister, but also stating that she has a boyfriend.

Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast