Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Danny Garcia vs. John Molina Jr. getting closer to happening

Andre Berto will not be fighting Danny Garcia.  Rumors are now swirling that Danny Garcia will fight John Molina Jr. instead.


The two fighters have been going back and forth on twitter, where Berto pretty much confirmed the rumor of Garcia fighting Molina Jr. 

Berto gave an interview to Fighthype and stated the following - "Everybody know how [Garcia] get down, you know what I mean. I ain't knocking your style of trying to fight less for the most money. Man, that's all good, but don't try to throw me in like I'm outpricing myself or I'm ducking you. Come on, man, I've been barking for that fight since after this last one...Al already gave you; he gave you two gimmes them last two fights, so let's get some real shit cracking, you know what I mean. But like I say, man, I'm not in his mind, I'm not in his head. They handle their business however they want to handle it. They don't want to worry about or care too much about legacy."


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast