Thursday, September 15, 2016

Canelo: I've never ducked nobody

THE SUPERFIGHT WILL HAPPEN ... because Canelo Alvarez says he WILL fight Gennady Golovkin -- telling TMZ Sports, "It's gonna happen very soon."


Canelo is currently in Dallas gearing up for this weekend's big fight against Liam Smith -- the undefeated WBO light middleweight champion. If he can emerge victorious, GGG will be waiting on the other end. 

"There's no doubt about it that fight's gonna happen," Alvarez told us through a translator. 
Some critics -- and even other boxers -- have accused Canelo of "ducking" Golovkin. 
To that, Canelo says BS. 

"I'm 26 years old, I've never ducked nobody. I've fought the best in the world, I've never ran from nobody."

Alvarez says he currently considers himself the best fighter in the world -- and he plans to prove it yet again on Saturday.

Article courtesy of TMZ

Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast