Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Adrien Broner: F*** Bob Arum, pay me what I deserve

Adrien Broner is keeping it classy with Bob Arum.  Arum has accused Broner of pricing himself out of a fight with Manny Pacquiao.  


Adrien Broner took to Instagram to voice his displeasure with Bob Arum.

"Fuck Bob Arum Pay me what I deserve BITCH you been trying to sign me ANYWAY LAME."

Even though Broner is not much for grammar, you can decipher what he is saying.  He also had another message for Bob Arum.

"Don't let me tell the press about our meeting we had years AGO at ur crib in LA."  Not sure what it was about, but maybe we'll find out in time.

Broner now is apparently calling out Tim Bradley, who is also promoted by Bob Arum.  These Instagrams can't be good for his negotiations with Top Rank.

Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast