Friday, July 15, 2016

Chavez Jr.: I'll be back on Monday

Chavez Jr.: I'll be back on Monday


According to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., claims that he left the Wildcard Gym have been greatly exaggerated. 


Apparently, he has a hurt left hand and wanted to rest it.  Even though he didn't inform Freddie Roach directly, he claims that he told others in the gym.  

"It is true that I have not been to the Wild Card, but not because I didn't like how things are going.  I had a sore left hand, which was operated on, and I was asked to rest the hand for a little while.  I did not tell Freddie, but I informed the people who work with him.  But, on Monday, I will return and I'll stick with it.  I like how I'm training . . . it is demanding but I think that is necessary.  I have not left his gym," Chavez Jr. told ESPN Deportes.


Photo courtesy of Chakal News!

Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast