Monday, August 17, 2015

Antonio Margarito making a comeback



Antonio Margarito making a comeback


Sergio Diaz, manager of Antonio Margarito has confirmed Margarito will be making a comeback.


It's not about the money, he just wants to fight again.  He wants to get back in the ring," Sergio Diaz, told boxing scene.  "We haven't discussed when he's going to fight, where he's going to fight, who he's going to fight.  First I want to speak to Todd (dubbed) and see what happens."

 
 




Antonio Margarito had to have eye surgery on his left eye after the Pacquiao fight.  "I took him to Utah just to get checked, make sure that he passed his eye exam - which he did.  The eye is cleared.  Then I had him train like he was going to fight, which he has been doing for the past four months."

Margarito is currently working with his former trainer Robert Garcia.

"He's motivated to fight, I thought he'd get back in the gym and say, No, I can't do this again.  That's actually what I expected, but no, he's motivated to fight again," said Diaz.