Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Manny Pacquiao arrives in Las Vegas

Manny Pacquiao arrives in Las Vegas


About 1500 fans showed up at The Mandalay Bay to welcome Manny Pacquiao for his big fight against Floyd Mayweather this week.  The rally included a Filipino dancing band, singers and a DJ.  


Pacquiao was around 45 minutes late and arrived with trainer Freddie Roach and his promoter Bob Arum.

Pacquiao stated, "I'm feeling excited and confident.  Are you nervous?  Don't worry, I'm the one who will be in the ring.  I want to win.  That's my goal."

"From five years ago, I didn't feel any changes in my body.  The change is that I have more experience now than five years ago, with strategy, movement.  The speed and power is still there - there's no changes," Pacquiao said.

"I'm different to the 47 opponents he has fought before.  I'm faster than them and I'm content for the fight."

"I can't say Mayweather is the most dangerous opponent of my career because I've  because I've fought guys like Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Marquez and other boxers."

"He's a difficult opponent but my confidence is different for this fight.  I have no nerves, maybe the people get nerves but I'm excited, this is it."

Manny Pacquiao sounds ready to go.