Monday, August 3, 2015

Marco Huck getting ready for the UFC?



Marco Huck getting ready for the UFC?


Could Marco Huck be considering a run with the UFC?  The cruiserweight king may be considering a career switch.


"I was invited to a UFC fight," said Huck.  "Afterwards Dana and I talked about my next fight and a possible career with the UFC.  As this is one of the fastest growing organizations in professional sports it could be an interesting option."

 
 




Dana White talked about the possibility also.  "Marco is an incredibly entertaining fighter.  In addition to that he is a former kickboxing world champion.  He knows therefore how to beat opponents using his legs.  I am certain that he would be a force to be reckoned with and he would help in making the sport even more popular in Germany."

As far as the current plans go: "For now I am fully focused on Krzysztof Glowacki.  I don't know what the future holds the only thing I do know is that I still have a lot of things I want to achieve in boxing," said Huck.


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast