Friday, July 31, 2015

Andy Lee is a champion for women's rights



Andy Lee is a champion for women's rights


Andy Lee is pretty upset at the comments Billy Joe Saunders said over women becoming professional boxers.  


Saunders told sportsjoe.ie that, "I think women are there for sex every night, hard sex."  This comment came when they were talking about Katie Taylor, an Irish female boxer.  "Women are there for cleaning, cooking, washing, and sex.  They're not there to put headgear on and get punched in the face."



 
 



It seems I'm not the only one who thought those comments were disgusting.  Andy Lee took issue with the statements as well.  "It was an immature and foolish comment that he made publicly," Lee told Irish Boxing.  "I will make sure he feels immature and foolish on fight night.  I urge all the women who have been offended by him to sit back and enjoy the painful lesson I will give him on your behalf."