Thursday, June 18, 2015

Floyd Mayweather willing to give Oscar De La Hoya a rematch. What???



Floyd Mayweather willing to give Oscar De La Hoya a rematch.  What???


I think I may have heard it all now.  Floyd Mayweather has gone on record and stated he would be willing to give Oscar De La Hoya a rematch in September.  Seriously??  I know he wants an easy payday for his last fight, but really?  De La Hoya is 42 years old and has been retired for a number of years.  He has recently talked about making a comeback.

"I seen a little thing with Oscar, saying that he's coming back.  I mean, if he want to we can rock and roll in September.  We can do it 154.  He already know that.  He said he wanted a rematch.  So if he want it we can do it in September.  He already knows how I operate," Mayweather said.




Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast