Friday, October 9, 2015

Manny Pacquiao: God told me I would lose to Mayweather


Manny Pacquiao: God told me I would lose to Mayweather


Manny Pacquiao is claiming that he knew the month before the fight took place that he would lose to Floyd Mayweather.  Why?  Because God told him.  


Pacquiao recently gave an interview to Karen Davila from Headstart on the ABS-CBN news channel that he had a dream about a month before the fight that he would lose via a decision.

Pacquiao states that he was happy that God showed him what the result of the fight would be.  

“One month before the fight, I dreamt that I lost the decision. The decision was unclear. There was a problem.”

 
 




“I smiled because I already saw what would happen before. It was already shown me. So I am still blessed because the Lord informed that this would happen.”

Not real sure what to make of this.  Wow.



Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast