Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sergey Kovalev rips Adonis Stevenson and Jean Pascal



Sergey Kovalev rips Adonis Stevenson and Jean Pascal


Sergey Kovalev is definitely never at a loss for words.  Kovalev had some pretty choice words for Jean Pascal, Adonis Stevenson, and other topics.


On Nadjib Mohammedi:
“I can say that I will kick his ass.”

On Mohammedi working with Abel Sanchez, Kovalev’s former trainer:
“Who is this Abel? I don’t know any Abel.”

On WBC champion Adonis Stevenson:
“He is a piece of sh!t.”

 
 




On where he stands among all current boxers:
“I don’t think about this at all. I don’t care where I am. It is most important what I have, not where I am.”

On “real fighters” in boxing:
“I can count on my left hand who are the real fighters in boxing: Gennady Golovkin, Miguel Cotto and Keith Thurman and I don’t remember more. And maybe me.”

On Jean Pascal
“I don’t want to speak about Pascal because he does not deserve to get attention,” said Kovalev. “He lost my respect for him even before the fight. I cannot respect even his team. He is piece of sh!t. Same as Stevenson. I think all fighters make terrible fighters in Canada. I don’t respect and I want to kick his ass again and much, much bigger this time. If it will happen rematch, he will sleep in four rounds because he is a piece of sh!t.”


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast