Friday, May 1, 2015

Samsung teams up with Manny Pacquiao

Samsung teams up with Manny Pacquiao


Samsung has teamed up with Manny Pacquiao.  Samsung has become the next, in a long list, of sponsors for Manny Pacquiao.  The word is that Pacquiao will have 2.4 million dollars worth of endorsements on his trunks fight night.  


“I thought it was important for me to give the fans this access into my Fight Week life because they made this fight happen,” Pacquiao stated. “They waited five years for this fight. I truly believe they willed this fight to happen. They deserve to see how I am preparing myself for an event that has captured the world’s attention. I am so grateful to Samsung for giving me this incredible technology so that I am able to share my experiences with the fans. It has really been a lot of fun.”


Subscribe to the Ringside Reporter Podcast